|Feed a cold|
Urghh woken up this morning feeling under the weather so as they say feed a cold…
To serve one you will need:
1x Pitta Bread
2x Small Sausage
1x Rasherof Bacon
2x Cherry Tomatoes
4x Chopped Mushroom
How to make it:
– Place a medium sized pan on heat add some coconut oil and then add bacon and sausages fry for 6mins
– Add the tomatoes and mushrooms for a further 6mins or until cooked through
– Using a smaller pan on high heat add coconut oil and crack the eggs directly into the pan fold the eggs and reduce the heat to medium.
– Keep folding until eggs are cooked through but nice and soft
– Toast Pitta bread for 2mins
– Pop all the ingredients into your pitta bread add some tomato sauce, salt & pepper if you wish.